Do you share our passion and want to make a positive contribution to young people's lives? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a number of enthusiastic Trustees to create a Board that offers a diverse range of skills & experience, and as such welcome applications from all interested parties. We are also keen to recruit trustees who have expertise in the following areas:
- Information Technology / Web development
- Human Resources
- Strategic knowledge of youth work and local services in London Borough of Brent and neighbouring boroughs
- An interest and enthusiasm to support work with young people through youth services and/or education
Trustees assist us in achieving our vision by:
- Providing strategic direction and leadership for SMYP
- Advocate for the organisation and its work
- Support the organisation to meet its legal requirements
- Support the organisation to maximise opportunities for the benefit of young people
In return for your time and commitment we are able to offer training and professional development opportunities, plus the knowledge you will be helping to support young people's health and personal development.
For more information about this voluntary role and to request an application form please contact [email protected]
Click here to edit text